PROGRAMMED - GM Engine Computer PCM ECM - Service number: 12576162
This computer fits many different vehicles including:
- ALERO 03-04 Electronic Control Module; (LH center dash), 2.2L
- CAVALIER 03-05 Electronic Control Module; (RH rear engine compartment)
- GRAND AM 03-05 Electronic Control Module; (LH center dash), 2.2L
- MALIBU 04 Electronic Control Module; (LH side of dash), VIN N, 4th digit (Classic), (2.2L)
- MALIBU 05 Electronic Control Module; (LH dash), VIN N, 4th digit (Classic), (2.2L)
- SUNFIRE 03-05 Electronic Control Module; (RH rear engine compartment)
- SATURN L SERIES 02-04 Electronic Control Module; VIN F (2.2L)
- SATURN LW SERIES 02-03 Electronic Control Module; VIN F (2.2L)
-This Computer will be programmed to your VIN and will come with the latest GM calibration for your vehicle.
-This is necessary to ensure that your vehicle will run and function properly. Just because a computer service number matches yours does not mean it will work.
-All Computers come with a Lifetime Warranty (non transferable)
-ASK US ABOUT PERFORMANCE PROGRAMMING FOR YOUR VEHICLE
IN SOME CASES:
A crankshaft variation relearn may need to be performed once the vehicle is
running. This will be evident if the check engine or service engine soon light comes on once the vehicle is running. You will need access to a scan tool to do this and clear any related trouble codes (Code P0315). If this is not available to you a repair shop will have to perform this and clear the related trouble code. The vehicle will run normal but the ”service engine soon”light will come on and a trouble code will be stored until this is resolved.
We can disable both of these for a small programming fee but it is not recommended unless all other options are unavailable.
If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call directly at (330)-689-8957