GM Engine Computer PCM ECM - Service number: 19602010
This computer fits many different vehicles including:
- CANYON 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (RH firewall)
- COLORADO 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (RH firewall)
- ENVOY 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); 4.2L (LH eng)
- HUMMER H3 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (RH firewall)
- ISUZU ASCENDER 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (4.2L, LH eng)
- ISUZU I-290 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (RH firewall)
- ISUZU I-370 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (RH firewall)
- RAINIER 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (LH eng), 4.2L
- SAAB 9-7X 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); 6 cyl (LH eng)
- TRAILBLAZER 07 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (LH eng), 4.2L
-Please contact us with your service number and VIN prior to ordering so that we can verify compatibility. If the service number of YOUR computer does not match the service number in the listing please contact us so we can verify if it is compatible.
-This Computer will be programmed to your VIN and will come with the latest GM calibration for your vehicle.
-This is necessary to ensure that your vehicle will run and function properly. Just because a computer service number matches yours does not mean it will work.
-All Computers come with a One Year Warranty (non transferable)
-ASK US ABOUT PERFORMANCE PROGRAMMING FOR YOUR VEHICLE
IN SOME CASES:
A crankshaft variation relearn may need to be performed once the vehicle is
running. This will be evident if the check engine or service engine soon light comes on once the vehicle is running. You will need access to a scan tool to do this and clear any related trouble codes (Code P0315). If this is not available to you a repair shop will have to perform this and clear the related trouble code. The vehicle will run normal but the ”service engine soon”light will come on and a trouble code will be stored until this is resolved.
Both of these procedures are the responsibility of the end user. We sell engine computers programmed to your vehicle, it is the end users responsibility to to both the vehicle theft deterrent relearn and the crankshaft variation relearn to make the computer functional on the vehicle.
We can disable both of these for a small programming fee but it is not recommended unless all other options are unavailable as it will cause various dash light under certain circumstances.
If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call at (330)-689-8957